Arvind T. Mohan
Machine Learning for Computational Physics and Turbulence
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 142
Mail Stop: B213
Phone: (505) 665 7165
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- M.S. (2013) Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Ph.D. (2017) Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Data driven modeling of Turbulence.
- Spatio-temporal Physics modeling with Machine Learning.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Applied Mathematics
- High Performance Computing.
Selected Recent Publications:
- Mohan, A.T, and Gaitonde, Datta A Deep Learning based Approach to Reduced Order Modeling for Turbulent Flow Control using LSTM Neural Networks, arXiv 1804.09269,(2018)
- Mohan, A.T; Gaitonde, Datta and Visbal, Miguel Model reduction and analysis of deep dynamic stall on a plunging airfoil, Computers & Fluids 129,(2016)
- King, R; Hennigh, O; Mohan, A.T; Chertkov, M From Deep to Physics-Informed Learning of Turbulence: Diagnostics, arXiv 1810.07785,(2018)