Function and dynamic studies of biomolecules
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 117
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (505) 667-2905
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- B.S. (2006) Biology, Univ of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Ph.D. (2014) Biochemistry, Univ of California, San Diego
- 2006-2014 Graduate Student, Univ of California, San Diego
- 2014 Researcher, Univ of California, San Diego
- 2015-2018 Scientist, BASF Enzymes, San Diego California
- 2018-present Post Doctoral Scholar, LANL
- Molecular dynamics studies of small GTPases
- Dynamics and modeling of structure-function relationships of biomolecules.
- Molecular basis of disease.
- Interdisciplinary collaborative research.
Selected Recent Publications: