CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 000
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (505) 412-7419
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- B.S. (2013) Department of Physics, Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
- Ph.D. (2017) Department of Physics, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, China
- 01/2018-present, Postdoc Research Associate, T-4 and CNLS, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Selected Recent Publications:
- T. Asaba, Y. Su, M. Janoschek, J. D. Thompson, S. M. Thomas, E. D. Bauer, S. Z. Lin, and F. Ronning, Large tunable anomalous Hall effect in the kagome antiferromagnet U3Ru4A12, Phys. Rev. B. 102, 035127 (2020).
- Z. T. Wang, Y. Su, S. Z. Lin, and C. D. Batista, Skyrmion crystal from RKKY interaction mediated by 2D electron gas, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 207201 (2020).
- S. Y. Li, Y. Su, Y. N. Ren, and L. He, Valley polarization and inversion in strained graphene via pseudo-Landau levels, valley splitting of real Landau levels and confined states, Phys. Rev. Lett. 124, 106802 (2020).
- Y. Su and S. Z. Lin, Dimension transcendence and anomalous charge transport in magnets with moving multiple-Q spin textures, Phys. Rev. Research 2, 013160 (2020).
- Y. Su and S. Z. Lin, Topological sliding moire heterostructure, Phys. Rev. B. 101, 041113 (2020).
- Y. Su and S. Z. Lin, Nontrivial topology and localization in the double exchange model with possible applications to perovskite manganites, Phys. Rev. B. 98, 235116 (2018).
- Y. Su and S. Z. Lin, Pairing symmetry and spontaneous vortex-antivortex lattice in superconducting twisted-bilayer graphene: Bogoliubov-de Gennes approach, Phys. Rev. B. 98, 195101 (2018).
- Y. Su and X. R. Wang, Role of spin degrees of freedom in Anderson localization of two-dimensional particle gases with random spin-orbit interactions, Phys. Rev. B. 98, 224204 (2018).
- Y. Su, X. S. Wang, and X. R. Wang, Magnonic Weyl semimetal and chiral anomaly in pyrochlore ferromagnets, Phys. Rev. B. 95, 224403 (2017).
- X. S. Wang, Y. Su, and X. R. Wang, Topologically protected unidirectional edge spin waves and beam splitter, Phys. Rev. B. 95, 014435 (2017).
- Y. Su, X. S. Wang, and X. R. Wang, A generic phase between disordered Weyl semimetal and diffusive metal, Sci. Rep. 7, 14382 (2017).
- Y. Su and X. R. Wang, Chiral anomaly of Weyl magnons in stacked honeycomb ferromagnets, Phys. Rev. B 96, 104437 (2017).
- Y. Su, Y. Avishai, and X. R. Wang, Topological Anderson insulators in systems without time-reversal symmetry, Phys. Rev. B 93, 214206 (2016).
- Y. Su, C. Wang, Y. Avishai, Y. Meir, and X. R. Wang, Absence of localization in disordered two-dimensional electron gas at weak magnetic field and strong spin-orbit coupling, Sci. Rep. 6, 33304 (2016).
- C. Wang, Y. Su, Y. Avishai, Y. Meir, and X. R. Wang, Band of Critical States in Anderson Localization in a Strong Magnetic Field with Random Spin-Orbit Scattering, Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 096803 (2015).
- W. Y. He, Y. Su, M. D. Yang, and L. He, Creating in-plane pseudomagnetic fields in excess of 1000 T by misoriented stacking in a graphene bilayer, Phys. Rev. B 89, 125418 (2014).
- L. Meng, Y. Su, D. C. Geng, G. Yu, Y. Q. Liu, R. F. Dou, J. C. Nie, and L. He, Hierarchy of graphene wrinkles induced by thermal strain engineerin, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 251610 (2013).