CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Stochastic fluctuations in molecular biological processes
Office: TA-3, Bldg. 1690, Rm. 132
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (505) 665-3175
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- Ph.D., Physics, Texas A&M University
- Nonequilibrium statistics
- multistate Landau-Zener theory
- Biochemical networks
- Chiral anomalies
- Berry phases
Selected Recent Publications:
- NA Sinitsyn and I Nemenman. Berry phase and pump effect in stochastic chemical kinetics, EuroPhys Lett 77, 58001, 2007 [q-bio.QM/0612018].
- NA Sinitsyn, AH MacDonald, T Jungwirth, VK Dugaev and J Sinova. Anomalous Hall effect in a two-dimensional Dirac band: the link between the Kubo-Streda formula and the semiclassical Boltmann equation approach. Phys Rev B 75, 045315, 2007.
- NA Sinitsyn, JE Hill, H Min, J Sinova and AH MacDonald. Charge and spin Hall conductivity in metallic graphene, Phys Rev Lett 97, 106804, 2006.
- J Sinova, D Culcer, Q Niu, NA Sinitsyn, T Jungwirth and AH MacDonald. Universal intrinsic spin Hall effect, Phys Rev Lett 92, 126603, 2004