CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Office: TA-3, Bldg. 410, Rm. 102F
Mail Stop: K710
Phone: (505) 606-1448
Fax: (505) 665-3493
- B.E. (1992) Materials Science, Sichuan University, China
- M.S. (1995) Condensed Matter Physics, Graduate School (Beijing), University of Science and Technology of China & Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Ph.D. (2003) Biological Physics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- 1995-1999 Assistant Professor ('95-'97)/Lecturer ('97-'99) of Physics, East China Normal University, Shanghai, China.
- 2005-present Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Protein dynamics: Conformation and folding dynamics of proteins.
- Cellular Dynamics: Epi-/endo-thelial barrier function, cell-surface interaction and signal transduction/substance transport through membranes.
Selected Recent Publications:
- H. Frauenfelder, P.W. Fenimore, G. Chen and B.H. McMahon, Protein folding is slaved to solvent motions. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 103(42), 15469-15472 (2006).