Quantum Information Theory and Quantum Computation
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 123
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (646) 468-5399
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- B. Eng (2013) Keio University, Department of Applied Physics and Physico-Informatics, Japan
- Ph.D in Quantum Engineering (2019) Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering, USA
- 2019-current Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory, NM.
- Quantum algorithms for near-term quantum computer
- Quantum metrology
- Quantum control
- Open quantum systems
- Quantum thermodynamics
- Quantum optics
Selected Recent Publications:
- A Sone and P Cappellaro, Hamiltonian identifiability assisted by a single-probe measurement, Phys. Rev. A 95,022335 (2017).
- A Sone and P Cappellaro, Exact dimension estimation of interacting qubit systems assisted by a single quantum probe, Phys. Rev. A 96,062334 (2017).
- Y Wang, D Dong, A Sone, I-R. Petersen, H Yonezawa, and P Cappellaro, Quantum Hamiltonian Identifiability via a Similarity Transformation Approach and Beyond, arXiv:1809.02965 (2018).
- A Sone, Q Zhuang and P Cappellaro, Quantifying precision loss in local quantum thermometry via diagonal discord, Phys. Rev. A 98,012115 (2018).
- A Sone, Q Zhuang, C Li, Y-X Liu and P Cappellaro, Nonclassical correlations for quantum metrology in thermal equilibrium, Phys. Rev. A 99,052318 (2019).
- M Cerezo, A Sone, T Volkoff, L Cincio and P Coles, Cost-Function-Dependent Barren Plateaus in Shallow Quantum Neural Networks, arXiv:2001.00550(2020).
- A Sone, Y-X Liu, P Cappellaro, Quantum Jarzynski equality of open quantum systems in one-time measurement scheme
, arXiv:2002.06332 (2020).