CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Power Grids, Network Inference & Control, Dynamical Systems
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 119
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (505) 667-6276
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- B.Tech (2009) Electronics and Communication Engineering, IIT Guwahati, India
- M.S. (2011) Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Ph.D. (2015) Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, USA
I am interested broadly in learning, inference and control in power grids and networked linear dynamical systems. My research in this area include:
- Analysis, modeling and reduction of large power grid topologies.
- Learning algorithms for structure and parameter in static and dynamical networks.
- Cyber-physical attack detection and resilience
- State Estimation and optimal control in infrastructure networks
Selected Recent Publications: