I am Postdoc (since November 2017) at the Los Alamos National Laboratory.
I am part of the Advanced Network Science Initiative (ANSI) team under Marc Vuffray and Michael (Misha) Chertkov supervision.
I was trained in theoretical physics with a particular focus on statistical physics of out-of-equilibrium system and nonlinear dynamics. I did my PhD from October 2014 to September 2017 at Laboratoire Dieudonné, Université Côte D'Azur. My thesis advisor was Julien Barré. You can find my PhD thesis here.
○ Métivier, D., Vuffray M., Misra S. (2019). Efficient Polynomial Chaos Expansion for Uncertainty Quantification in Power Systems. arXiv:1910.06498 (Submitted to PSCC 2020)
○ Barré J., Métivier D., Yamaguchi Y. Y. (2019). Towards a classification of bifurcations in Vlasov equations. arXiv:1909.11344 (Submitted)
○ Métivier D., L Wetzel, S Gupta (2019). Onset of synchronization in networks of second-order Kuramoto oscillators with delayed coupling: Exact results and application to phase-locked loops. arXiv:1906.02643 (Submitted).
○ Métivier D., Chertkov C. (2019). Mean Field Control of the Energy Load Ensemble with Disorder. (Submitted).
○ Métivier D., Chertkov C. (2018). Mean Field Control for Efficient Mixing of Energy Loads. arXiv:1810.00450 (Submitted).
○ Métivier D., Gupta S. (2019). Bifurcations in the time-delayed Kuramoto model of coupled oscillators: Exact results. J Stat Phys; arXiv:1808.10436.
○ Métivier, D., Luchnikov I., Chertkov C. (2019). Power of Ensemble Diversity and Randomization for Energy Aggregation. Scientific reports 9 (1), 5910; arXiv:1808.09555.
○ Barré J., Kaiser R., Labeyrie G., Marcos B., Métivier, D. (2019). Towards a measurement of the Debye length in very large Magneto-Optical traps. Phys. Rev. A 100, 013624 arXiv:1808.02098.
○ Barré J., Métivier D. (2018). Vlasov-Fokker-Planck equation: stochastic stability of resonances and unstable manifold expansion. Nonlinearity 31 4667; arXiv:1703.01668.
○ Barré J., Métivier D. (2016). Bifurcations and singularities for coupled oscillators with inertia and frustration. Physical Review Letters, 117(21), 214102.; arXiv:1605.02990.
○ Barré J., Métivier D., Yamaguchi Y. Y. (2016). Trapping scaling for bifurcations in the Vlasov systems. Physical Review E, 93(4), 042207.; arXiv:1511.07645
○ Métivier, D., Bachelard, R., Kastner, M. (2014). Spreading of Perturbations in Long-Range Interacting Classical Lattice Models. Physical Review Letters, 112(21), 210601.; arXiv:1405.7556