The sponsorship of conferences is one of the major institutional activities of the Center
for Nonlinear Studies. Since the CNLS serves as an interface between mission critical research
at LANL and the outside research community, conference sponsorship is an activity of vital
importance for the Center and the Laboratory.
In particular, sponsorship of conferences accomplishes the following:
- It enables the CNLS to identify and explore the widest possible range of nonlinear and complex systems problems.
- It helps disseminate the latest developments in nonlinear and complex systems science.
- It helps form and fosters research collaborations between LANL researchers and outside researchers and academia.
- It helps build new areas of research and refine the direction of existing areas of research.
To learn more about obtaining conference sponsorship through CNLS, please visit our Conference Sponsorship page.
CNLS Workshops 2016
- Misha Chertkov (LANL)
- Kipton Barros (LANL)
- Kary Myers (LANL)
- Earl Lawrence (LANL)
- Gian Luca Delzanno (LANL)
- Vania Jordanova (Intelligence and Space Research)
- Mike Henderson (Intelligence and Space Research)
- Angel E. Garcia (LANL)
- Gnana Gnanakaran (LANL)
- Karissa Sanbonmatsu (LANL)
- Jose Onuchic (Rice)
- Filip Ronning (LANL)
- Cristian Batista
- Dmitri Maslov (University of Florida)
- Andrey Chubukov (University of Minnesota)