CNLS Postdoctoral Research Associate
Soft Condensed Matter, Geophysics
Office: TA-3, Bldg 472, Room 115
Mail Stop: D443
Phone: (505) 665-8498
Fax: (505) 667-8487
- Ph.D. Physics, Univerisity of California, Santa Barbara, 2009
- B.A. Physics, Williams College, 2004
- Amorphous materials under shear
- Constitutive laws for friction
- Earthquake rupture dynamics
Selected Recent Publications:
- Daub, E. G., E. Ben-Naim, R. A. Guyer, and P. A. Johnson, Are megaquakes clustered?, Geophys. Res. Lett., in press.
- Daub, E. G., D. R. Shelly, R. A. Guyer, and P. A. Johnson, Brittle and ductile friction and the physics of tectonic tremor, Geophys. Res. Lett. 38, L10301 (2011).
- Daub, E. G., and J. M. Carlson, Friction, Fracture, and Earthquakes, Ann. Rev. Cond. Matter Phys. 1, 397-418 (2010).