Mixed-integer Disciplined Convex Programming
Office: TA-3, Bldg 1690, Room 138
Mail Stop: B258
Phone: (505) 606-0211
Fax: (505) 665-2659
- Ph.D. in Operations Research (2015), Valid Inequalities for Mixed-integer Linear Programming Problems, Rutgers University, US
- M.Sc. in Industrial Engineering (2009), Design of System-based Component Test Plans, Galatasaray University, Turkey
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering (2007), Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Mixed-integer disciplined convex programming.
- Extended formulations.
- Data structures and algorithms design.
- Decomposition algorithms for two-stage programs.
Selected Recent Publications:
- Lubin, M., Yamangil, E., Bent, R., Vielma, JP., Extended formulations in mixed-integer convex programming, IPCO-16, to appear on Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science, (2016)
- Nagarajan, H., Yamangil, E., Bent, R., Backhaus, S., Hentenryck, P., Optimal resilient transmission grid design, PSCC-16, to appear on IEEE Xplore, (2016)
- Yamangil, E., Bent, R., Backhaus, S., Resilient upgrade of electrical distribution grids, AAAI-15, AAAI Press, (2015)